At Mash Care, we understand the importance of collaboration between the family and the care provider to have effective assistance services. This is why we conduct an assessment before creating a care plan for our clients. We talk to them and their guardians to know their needs. It is our goal to provide them with top-notch services that will help them improve the quality of their lives.
- To provide individuals the opportunity of taking charge of their lives to make choices and support them.
- To improve the quality of life.
- To increase or maintain the independence of individuals.
- To collaborate with families in providing the good quality, cost effective and real-time assistive services.
- Our goal is to improve lives and create solutions to identified problems.
- To help individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities enjoy a greater quality of life.
- To provide educational resources for employment and be gainfully employed, becoming a contributing member of the community.
- To develop individuals’ self-esteem and capacity for self-reliance in support of a better future.
Do not hesitate to send us a message to know more about the services we provide.